Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day Four

Not drinking and smoking on the weekend is a strange thing. I successfully hung out on my friend's porch and went out to a bar without smoking or drinking, but I did give in and buy an electronic cigarette.
It's just a disposable one from 7 Eleven and it's the equivalent of about two packs of cigarettes. I still can't decide how I feel about it. It's kind of clunky and awkward and it tastes like Pine-Sol smells. I also can't decide if it makes me want to smoke a cigarette any less. Plus, it feels like a cop out, so I might just ditch the thing all together.

Also, hanging out sober at a bar with a bunch of drunk people is not exactly the most fun thing I've ever done. Oh well.

Cigarette count for the day: 0
Alcohol count for the day: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment