Friday, August 10, 2012

Day Three

The only thing I can say about how yesterday went is that quitting smoking is garbage. I constantly think about smoking a cigarette. I need to come up with a list of things to do instead of smoking. So many of the lists out there on the interwebs sound like they were written by people who have never smoked, and this makes me grumpy. I want to just quit cold turkey, because anything else feels kind of like a cop out to me, but I don't know how realistic that is.

I bought this bike a couple days ago and I finally got a lock for it today, so hopefully this will serve as a distraction from my cigarette cravings.


So far not drinking hasn't really been an issue, buuuuut I bet that will change when the weekend arrives.

Cigarette count for the day: 0
Alcohol count for the day: 0

1 comment:

  1. Every day is another step and soon you will be miles away and have forded many a river and trekked far across the border between you and your vices, which you have so bravely abandoned. I love you!

    ReplyDelete